Diggers can't digg it, so stop digging. Digg?
Okay, I've submitted so many articles to Digg. The point is, you digg the submission or you don't right. Diggers are getting wayyyyy to personal for me. If someone submits a story you don't like, please don't insult him by saying that's trash or calling him a cunt. You don't have to like the story-not everyone likes yours.
I've read comments plainly insulting the submitor. I actually feel bad for them. That's why I say he who can't handle the digg must NOT digg. It's too crazy up in the Digg world. Is it each digger for himself? Stop insulting the person who submits the story-he didn't write it. Stop it. Behave yourself. If you digg it, u digg, but if you don't, that's cool too. Too many diggers in the kitchen.
Digg users are getting all too defensive and insulting other diggers in the process. It's a digger's world after all, right?
Labels: article submission, digg, digger, stories

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home